|Dona Maria® Miponica® Brown Rice
Rice Wine Vinegar
For the filling
|Avocado, Thinly Sliced
Kani, Thinly Sliced
Cream Cheese, Sliced Horizontally
1. Cook rice using the rice cooker.
2. To make the sushi sauce, mix the pure rice vinegar, granulated sugar and coarse table salt into a small mixing bowl and blend together well.
3. Add the contents of the mixing bowl in a small skillet and heat on low until the sugar is completely melted.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool at room temperature.
5. Once the rice is done, spread it out on a plate and drizzle the vinegar liquid onto the rice folding it very gently, try not to smash the rice down and add your fillings in a line on top of the rice in the center.
6. Using the wooden rolling mat, start rolling up the ingredients away from you, while keeping the roll tight. The moisture from the rice will help it stick together.
7. You can then cut your roll into pieces and serve with some soy sauce, wasabi, or sushi ginger.