|Doña Maria® Miponica® White Rice
Goat Cheese, Cut Into Cubes
Fresh Ripe Mango
1. Place a parchment paper on a 9 inch springform pan. Grease it with butter so the rice won’t stick.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, simmer heavy cream for few minutes then add sugar, vanilla extract and goat cheese.
3. Stir consistently so the cream and cheese won’t curdle and coagulate.
4. Stir in cooked Doña Maria® Miponica® White Rice.
5. When the ingredients are evenly distributed, place it in a 9 inch springform pan and top it with fresh ripe mango.